Carefix Anna Bra Features: Convenient front zipper closure, adjustable straps light compression, Latex free. Microfiber. Uses: Breast Augmentation, Lift, Reduction, Post Mastectomy.
Carefix Anna Bra is designed for the weeks immediately after breast surgery or radiotherapy when the skin is still tender and sensitive.
The light compression used on the Carefix Anna Bra is to support the breast also reduces the risk of fluid accumulating and the wound reopening. The front opening allows the patient to dress herself without discomfort caused by having to reach behind and put painful stress or pull on the wound. The wide seamless ribbed band underneath the bust is designed to be soft and comfortable to wear and not irritate any wound while allowing drains unimpeded access.
- Seamless for sensitive skin, no seams to irritate the skin
- Convenient zipper front closure facilitates application and inspection of surgical site
- Adjustable shoulder straps in the back
- Holds dressings in place
- Wireless support, no hard underwires for sensitive skin
- Soft breathable microfibre quality
- Wide shoulder straps for improved support
- Latex-free material to prevent skin irritation
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex standard 100
- No care label to irritate the skin
- Precautions: Please seek the advice of a professional. The Carefix Anna bra can be worn after radiotherapy when the skin is very tender and sensitive, but should be removed during radiation treatment.